Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving on to Phase 2

Well, I still have a few scraggler images, but I keep finding more single pin images, so waiting to find everything may take a long time.  In the meantime, I've finished identifying the pins on the Dizpins images, so we're going to move on to Phase 2, and come back to the odds and ends single pin images afterwards.  There are, I think 45 Dizpins images, plus a bunch of singles.  Hopefully, I can pound through these images quickly.  My goal is to finish it all in a week, and then I can get into a regular search pattern to look for images I don't have yet.

In the Dizpins stuff, there seems to be a fair amount of newly identified pins.  A lot of older Cast Lanyards, Hidden Mickeys and open edition pins.  First, I'll do the large images and then hit all the single pins at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment