Friday, May 31, 2013

DLR 52nd Anniversary, DS.com Pirate Goofy Coin, WDW Continuing the Tradition 2004 Mickey and Stitch

Okay, so first off, Phase 2 is delayed.  While trying to clean up my folder of images, and collecting the single image listings online, I found...more images!  That's both good news and bad news.  So I've got probably another dozen or so to work through.  As I'm adding those, I'm starting to do some Phase 3 clean-up work so there's less to do later, so hopefully I can make up some time then.  We're approaching the 1 year anniversary of the start of this project, and I'd like to get the blog to the point where I can put it "out there." Anyway, back to the listings.

First up, are 3 single pins.  There is a fourth image on this listing, but it is one we previously identified here: http://scrapperfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/misc-rack-and-le-pins.html

http://br.tradeholding.com/default.cgi/action/viewproducts/productid/69169/productname/Disney_pin/

New pins identified: 3
Total pins identified: 1403

Pinpics #
54902 DLR - 52nd Anniversary
57997 DS.com - Pirate Coin Series - Goofy
31225 WDW - Continuing the Tradition 2004 - Mickey & Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment